Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 5 (Sept 18-24): Falling Off The Wagon (Again)

Sometimes life just gets in the way.  One thing I have to learn is that I have to stay on the wagon no matter what life throws at me.  This week it was my mother visiting and my daughter's 2nd birthday; next week who knows what!?  A friend posted this today: "Do not trade what you what most for what you want right now."  It reminded me how much I really want to get healthy - more than I want another slice of that Elmo cake.  Back on the wagon tomorrow - diet AND exercise!  Maybe I should invent a safety harness for this so called "wagon" everyone keeps falling off of.  Bet I'd be a millionaire overnight!

Tomorrow's a new day.  No matter how many times you fall, you haven't failed until you stop getting back up.  I will not fail myself or my family.  I CAN do this.  I WILL do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment