Saturday, September 8, 2012

On My Way



Bet you didn't know ABA could be used for a diet and fitness plan, huh? It's all about the reinforcement;) This page is my accountability for my weight loss journey. I am still carrying around an extra 8 pounds (on top of the original 12 I needed to lose) after having a baby nearly TWO YEARS AGO! I added an exercise program (Slim in 6) to my already improved diet (long term eating plan, not short term "diet") on August 20, 2012. Thanks to Jess Sanford for the inspiration to get moving and eating "clean(er)"! I have already lost 10 lbs since April by reducing my sugar intake and keeping a food diary. My current weight is 170 with a BMI of 28. My goal is 150lbs to meet the "healthy" weight range according to the BMI calculator at WebMD. It's a bit more expensive to eat fresh (i.e. "clean") foods so I'm also on a coupon kick. Wish me luck and follow my journey for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment