Saturday, September 8, 2012

Week 1: It's Only the Beginning

Week 1 (Aug 21-27): Started Slim in 6 Start It Up this week. The first few days of the 25 minute workout got my heart rate up, had me breaking a sweat, my arms were getting tired from the workout, and my abs were sore afterwards. I participated for 5 days in a row. By the end of the week I was no longer feeling my heart rate getting into the "weight loss zone" and my abs had recovered, though I was still breaking a sweat during the workout and my arms were still getting tired. Took two days off from "exercise" due to feverishly cleaning the house. Apparently that burns a ton of calories! I also started my MyNetDiary food dairy again after a few months hiatus. I am tracking my sugar intake as well as calories in and calories out. Did you know the recommended daily sugar intake is now a mere 20 grams for women, 35 for men, and 12 for children?

No comments:

Post a Comment