Monday, October 1, 2012

Week 6 (Sept 25-Oct 1) - Hanging on by a Thread

I'm barely hanging on.  A couple weeks off and I feel like I'm starting over - needing to detox from all the bad foods, feeling dehydrated from being out of the routine of guzzling my water post workout, procrastinating getting any exercise.  Truthfully, I haven't put any real effort into exercise lately.  I'm moving my body but I'm not getting much purposeful exercise and definitely not getting my heart rate up.  I'm keeping up with some of my healthy habits.  I have been continuing to shop the farmer's market and keeping healthy foods nearby, eating a healthful breakfast and lunch, and keeping my water bottle with me at all times.  I have to remember to reinforce myself for those positive steps and stop punishing myself for all the other stuff.  Any effort is a step in the right direction.  I check the scale tomorrow and I dread seeing the number.  Will it be up?  No change?  Certainly not down.  Deep breath... 

Tomorrow starts a new week and I've got to get back on track - this thread I'm hanging on by is about to snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment