Saturday, November 3, 2012

Week 12: November 4-10

Well, we've reached the end of the FB eat clean and get fit challenge.  I am no longer on an exercise program but I am getting purposeful movement through playing at the park, walking or biking the neighborhood, and keeping up with house and yard work.  I am no longer tracking calories but am conscious of my portion sizes, I read nutrition labels, and I am making smart choices and healthy modifications to my favorite foods.  I haven't given up anything I love - my morning latte, an occasional cookie or chocolate, mac n cheese, pasta, sweet tea (half sugar), even an occasional regular soda!  I enjoy the foods I eat and never feel like I am dieting.  I have even conquered emotional eating!  Bonus:  I have reached 164.5lbs!   I logged 168 back on Sept 8 then didn't lose any weight until Oct 21 when I finally reached 167.  In the last two weeks I have lost another 2.5 lbs! I don't know why it's taken so long or why these 2.5 lbs have been so effortless but I'll take it!  2.5 more lbs until I reach my first goal! Maybe the 3 day cleanse will get me on my way!  I'll post my meals soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment